Hollywood Feed City Line: {KEYWORDS} in Richardson, TX

Hollywood Feed - City Line

4.9 out of 5.0

(390 Reviews)

Hollywood Feed City Line: {KEYWORDS} in Richardson, TX

Services

Speech Bubbles Chat with an Expert

Dog house with heart and paw in middle Adoption Days

We gladly match any price on identical merchandise We gladly match any price on identical merchandise

dog with bag

SAME DAY DELIVERY

GET SUPPLIES TODAY

IN STORES

TALK WITH A LOCAL PET EXPERT!

CAR

CURBSIDE PICK-UP

ORDER BY 6PM & PICK-UP SAME DAY

FAST, FREE SHIPPING

ON ORDERS OVER $49

About Hollywood Feed - City Line

Hollywood Feed is a natural and holistic pet specialty retail store in Richardson, TX. We offer the highest quality dog and cat foods, USA-made treats, toys, beds, and more! To offer the best customer service, our Feed Team sales associates receive over 40 hours of training from veterinarians, nutritionists, vendors, and behaviorists each year. Hollywood Feed is committed to helping pet owners make informed decisions about the products they buy for their four-legged family members. We invite you and your furry family members to come see why Hollywood Feed is a different breed of pet supply store.

Donna Jarnagin

Store Manager

Donna has worked in the retail industry for almost thirty years. She began her career working in the clothing side of retail until she decided to make the move into pet retail by joining Hollywood Feed in 2013. Donna began her career with Hollywood Feed in Memphis, Tennessee, but soon made her way to Texas with her newly-rescued dachshund mix, Stella, and her wild kitten, McGhee. She currently runs the Richardson location, where she has worked for the past five years alongside her wonderful dog, Stella.

Our Promise

If your pet doesn't love it or if you don't love it, we will gladly replace or refund it.

- Shawn McGhee, Proprietor

Recent Reviews

4.9 out of 5.0 (390 Reviews)

Leave a Review

  • This store has great customer service. Would highly recommend purchasing from this location

  • This location on Renner Rd and the location on Greenville are the best. The employees go above and Beyond.

  • Cory S.

    September 27, 2022

  • Betty L.

    September 7, 2022

    Awesome customer service!

  • Harry B.

    September 1, 2022

    I was asking one the girls at this store about your new store in Rockwall, where I live, when it was going to open. I said it was taking forever. ya da ya da and then she said "I don't care I'm not the owner It's not my money. Sarcastidly. Typical of her generation. Well I won't be coming back. When your store in Rockwall open then fine but I'm not driving over to your store on Renner Rd just for Duck feet and Bully Sticks which ore overpriced by the way. Duck feet not so much but Bully Sticks absolutely. Buy online. Just my opinion BUT i AM the consumer. Anyway, we like Hollywood Feed but not your Store on Renner, especially the young lady there. there was a young lady and a mnature lady there that day.

  • I shop at Hollywood Feed in Richardson, TX because the staff is always so helpful and knowledgeable.

  • Great customer service, I was able to whisk in and with a little help get a dog birthday gift and still make it in time for the party thanks to the help and quick check out. I love this store it's the go to for both my cat and dog and other family pets

  • Shawn was super helpful and attentive. Love their guarantee to switch out products if our dog doesn't like his food or toy! Amazing service.

  • Michelle L.

    August 16, 2022

    Everyone is soooo kind here!! I really enjoy the customer service and I know my dogs enjoy the treats lol. The employees are eager to help and seem to love their job! This location is WAY better than the location on Alma and McDermott in Allen. Everyone is so rude over there and hostile.

  • Employees were knowledgeable and helped me make some good decisions on food for my dogs

  • The associates were very pushy in giving us the sales flyer, even after I said no because I will just throw it away. And it's wasteful anyway, I can look online for those things.

  • Great Staff
    Very knowledgeable
    Always friendly

  • Always friendly and accommodating

  • Excellent customer service

  • love this store, great employees

  • They're always kind and welcoming to me and my pup!

  • Great selection, support and description of all products

  • This is a great store, the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. I don't think I have asked a question that someone on the staff didn't know the answer to or if I needed a recommendation regarding a product didn't have a great idea as to what was needed. Most of the people I have recommended to use Hollywood Feed have found they have a store close by where they live and have switched or were already using them and they are just a happy with their store As I am with mine.

    Please if you haven't checked out your local Hollywood Feed do so. You will not regret it.

Displaying reviews 1 - 4 out of the 20 most recent

Leave a Review

Nearby Locations